Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Results Are In!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2009 1/Quarterly Artists Run Chicago Scavenger Hunt!

The panel had a great time looking over all of the entries. The dedication and creativity impressed us all.

The results are....

1st Place: RAS team (Ryan Scheidt)
2nd Place with Honorable Mention: Jinks team (Mathew Paul Jinks)
3rd Place: team ae (Angeline Evans)

Congratulations to the winners and thank you again to all who participated and made it a success!

Best wishes,
Heather, Sonia, Jeff, Britton, Allison and Chris

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I had a blast playing! It was a very rewarding exploration of a city I thought I knew. But I learned a lot on this hunt. Of course, a lot of these old gallery spaces brought back fond memories of the good ol' days. Can't we resurrect one of these galleries? 1/Quarterly? Standard? Joymore? ... takers anyone? I would love to see a "Return to the Realm of the Lair" show happen.

    ReplyDelete